May 21, 2010, Newsletter Issue #171: Information Needed To Complete The FAFSA

Tip of the Week

Chase Tip: If you are an undergraduate completing the FAFSA form, you will also need to make sure you not only have your personal information, but financial information from your parents if you are a dependent. In order to accurately complete the FAFSA, you need the information from your parents' previous year federal tax return if you are a dependent student. You will also need records of any untaxed income from the previous year (i.e. social security, welfare payments, etc.), current banking information including recent statements and up-to-date information on other assets.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Student Loan Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.
Buy My Book