February 26, 2010, Newsletter Issue #159: Graduate Fellowships

Tip of the Week

Chase Tip: If you don't participate in a graduate fellowship, you can still get advanced degree financing to help pay for school. The process of applying is the same as it would be for an undergraduate loan. If applying for a federal loan, you would fill out the FAFSA form annually. The questions will differ slightly based on the fact that you are seeking advanced degree financing. Typically, people in graduate school are independent and request loans on their own, instead of with their parents.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Student Loan Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.
Buy My Book