December 7, 2007, Newsletter Issue #45: Requesting A Change To The SAR Based On Special Circumstances

Tip of the Week

The Federal Government and the financial aid office at your school recognize that sometimes things change between the time you fill out your financial aid application and the time you are awarded financial aid. Situations like losing your job, marriage or the birth of a child may impact how much you can actually contribute towards the cost of your education. If you feel that a change in your financial circumstances should qualify you for additional financial aid, contact your financial aid office to request a change. They will review the information you provide to make a determination of your special circumstances.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Student Loan Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.
Buy My Book